Surah Al-Anbiyah' (The Prophets)In the name of God the merciful
1. Draws near for mankind their reckoning, while they turn away in heedlessness.
2. Comes not unto them an admonition (a chapter of the Qur'an) from their Lord as a recent revelation but they listen to it while they play,
3. With their hearts occupied (with evil things) those who do wrong, conceal their private counsels, (saying): "Is this (Muhammad ) more than a human being like you? Will you submit to magic while you see it?"
4. He (Muhammad ) said: "My Lord knows (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on earth. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower."
5. Nay, they say:"These (revelations of the Qur'an which are inspired to Muhammad ) are mixed up false dreams! Nay, he has invented it! Nay, he is a poet! Let him then bring us an Ayah (sign as a proof) like the ones (Prophets) that were sent before (with signs)!"
6. Not one of the towns (populations), of those which We destroyed, believed before them (though We sent them signs), will they then belie
Surah Ta-HaIn the name of God the merciful
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings.]
2. We have not sent down the Qur'an unto you (O Muhammad ) to cause you distress,
3. But only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allah).
4. A revelation from Him (Allah) Who has created the earth and high heavens.
5. The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).
6. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.
7. And if you (O Muhammad ) speak (the invocation) aloud, then verily, He knows the secret and that which is yet more hidden.
8. Allah! La ilahla illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! To Him belong the Best Names.
9. And has there come to you the story of Musa (Moses)?
10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: "Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire, perhaps I can bring you som
Surah Maryam (Mary)In the name of God the merciful
1. Kaf- Ha-Ya-'Ain-Sad.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. (This is) a mention of the mercy of your Lord to His slave Zakariya (Zachariah).
3. When he called out his Lord (Allah) a call in secret,
4. Saying: "My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, And I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!
5. "And Verily! I fear my relatives after me, since my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir,
6. "Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya'qub (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not the wealth, etc.). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-pleased!".
7. (Allah said) "O Zakariya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, His name will be Yahya (John). We have given that name to none before (him)."
8. He said: "My Lord! How can I have a son, when my
Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave)In the name of God the merciful
1. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad ) the Book (the Qur'an), and has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. (He has made it) Straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), who work righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).
3. They shall abide therein forever.
4. And to warn those (Jews, Christians, and pagans) who say, "Allah has begotten a son (or offspring or children)."
5. No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. Mighty is the word that comes out of their mouths [i.e. He begot (took) sons and daughters]. They utter nothing but a lie.
6. Perhaps, you, would kill yourself (O Muhammad ) in grief, over their footsteps (for their turning away from you), because they believe not in this narration (the Qur'an).
7. Verily! We have made that whic
Surah Al-Isra'In the name of God the merciful
1. Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) [above all that (evil) they associate with Him] [Tafsir Qurtubi, Vol. 10, Page 204] Who took His slave (Muhammad ) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad ) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.
2. And We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel (saying): "Take not other than Me as (your) Wakil (Protector, Lord, or Disposer of your affairs, etc).
3. "O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nuh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful slave."
4. And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture, that indeed you would do mischief on the earth twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!
5. So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We s
Surah An-Nahl (The Bees)In the name of God the merciful
1. The Event (the Hour or the punishment of disbelievers and polytheists or the Islamic laws or commandments), ordained by Allah will come to pass, so seek not to hasten it. Glorified and Exalted be He above all that they associate as partners with Him.
2. He sends down the angels with inspiration of His Command to whom of His slaves He pleases (saying): "Warn mankind that La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so fear Me (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds).
3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth. High be He Exalted above all they associate as partners with Him.
4. He has created man from Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge), then behold, this same (man) becomes an open opponent.
5. And the cattle, He has created them for you; in them there is warmth (warm clothing), and numerous benefits, and of them you eat.
6. And wherein is beauty for you, when you bring them home in the evening, and as
One Piece: Queen's Heart 06 Chopper the Blue-Nosed Reindeer & A Doctor
Follow Your Dream
Follow your dream, take one step at a time and don't settle for less, just continue to climb. Follow your dream, if you stumble, don't stop and lose sight of your goal, press to the top. For only on top can we see the whole view, can we see what we've done and what we can do; can we then have the vision to seek something new, Press on. Follow your dream .by Amanda Bradley.
One Piece belongs to Oda Eiichiro.
Beta Reader and adopted from TheBlackSeaReaper.
Notice: If anyone have a problem of imagining Luffy as a girl, here is a link to a website to see what she look like and why the guys in One Piece digs her (http://dagravityman.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2pmnbp).
Wapol and his gang of Pirates have anchored their ship and have returned home after
One Piece: Legend Unfold 15 Lara Vs. Kuro Final Battle! & Kaya's Gift
Your amazing strength comes from deep inside, how you do it, you should write a guide. Your words and actions always inspire, the way you do it, I truly admire. When I look at you, I'm very proud, not afraid to proclaim aloud. Every challenge that you face, you manage it, with so much grace.
This strength of yours often amazes, you deserve more than just praises. With all you do, I hope you get rest, the rest of us, are profoundly blessed .by AnitaPoems.com
One Piece belongs to Oda Eiichiro.
Beta Reader by TheBlackSeaReaper.
Previously on One Piece: Legend Unfold.
"That guy is fast" down on the hill the Pirates are witnessing a great display of their Captain's strength and the cheered him on and chanting Captain Kuro which caused an angry vein appea
Naruto the Demon Knight 06Chapter 07: Reminisce the Past and Creating the Future for All.
Sasuke Uchiha, Captain and in charge of his men, the Center Knight, the high ranking officer who shows no fear but valor in action, he is a man of justice and honor that all Knights of both Juniors and Center idolize him, his façade is calm, collected, and unemotional like blank paper, he never show emotion expression to anyone even his own Brother. In other word Sasuke is like wall of resistant, shatterproof, imperishable of power up until now.
For the first time in Uchiha saga, Sasuke Uchiha has shown his first ever sentiment on his face that even he never thought it could happen, Sasuke Uchiha is stunned. This little creature who he thought was just floating glowing ball turn out to be tiny pink hair girl with wings, never in his life thought that there is a creature like this could be so captivating that so close to his nose.
As for Sakura