|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
One Piece: Legend Unfold 16 The Famous Cook! Sanji of the Baratie
Food food absolutely appetizing. Food food absolutely tantalizing.
The way it makes your stomach jump at its mention, the way it melts on your tongue when you go to taste it, the way the mouth waters at its mention or sighting, the uncontrollable breathing for some impatient people.
As the food is prepared the intensity of its appeal, the race to the table to secure a seat at the buffet, the enjoyment as the food passes down the throat with a nice cold drink to wash it down with. How quickly everyone disappears at the sight of empty dirty dishes.
Food food absolutely appetizing. Food food absolutely tantalizing .by Fitzisaac Maliya.
One Piece belongs to Oda Eiichiro.
Beta Reader by TheBlackSeaReaper.
It's another beautiful day, the sun has raised and
Surah An-Nur (The Light)In the name of God the merciful
1. (This is) a Surah (chapter of the Qur'an) which We have sent down and which We have enjoined, (ordained its legal laws) and in it We have revealed manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations lawful and unlawful things, and set boundries of Islamic Religion), that you may remember.
2. The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. (This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime but if married persons commit it, the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's Law).
3. The adulterer marries not but an adulteress or a Mushrikah and the adulteress none marries her except an adulterer or a Muskrik [and that means that the man who agrees to marry (have a sexual relatio
Surah Al-Mu'minun (The Believers)In the name of God the merciful
1. Successful indeed are the believers.
2. Those who offer their Salat (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness.
3. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).
4. And those who pay the Zakat .
5. And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)
6. Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;
7. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;
8. Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allah has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants;
9. And those who strictly guard their (five compulsory congregational) Salawat (prayers) (at their fixed stated hours).
10. These are indeed the inheritors.
11. Who shall inherit the Firdaus (Paradise). They shall dwell therein forever.
12. And indeed W
Surah Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)In the name of God the merciful
1. O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgement) is a terrible thing.
2. The Day you shall see it, every nursing mother will forget her nursling, and every pregnant one will drop her load, and you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet they will not be drunken, but severe will be the Torment of Allah.
3. And among mankind is he who disputes concerning Allah, without knowledge, and follows every rebellious (disobedient to Allah) Shaitan (devil) (devoid of each and every kind of good).
4. For him (the devil) it is decreed that whosoever follows him, he will mislead him, and will drive him to the torment of the Fire. [Tafsir At-Tabari]
5. O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then fro
Naruto the Demon Knight 07Chapter 08: Why are you always in my Head?
Days has passed since the break in incident had happened, King Hiashi had stated his Knights to double the security to make sure that this mistake won't happen again, but the Councilors were completely furious that the Prince of Lightening Kingdom got utterly humiliated by bunch of pity thieves and worse that they can't unite the two Kingdoms because Princess Hinata had announced that she has decline his marriage proposal saying we are unfit for each other when he came back to the Castle which clearly added to another fury and humiliation at his face even though she spoke to him politely.
Even though the Councilors are upset about all this, the Knights in the Konoha Castle are silently grateful that spoiled-rotten Prince has left; he is nowhere fit to be a King, if he did become a King it'll be Konoha's downfall even Hiruzen is grateful as well that he left, sure he must follow these important protocol
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More