Surah YusufIn the name of God the merciful
1. Alif-Lam-Ra. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
These are the Verses of the Clear Book (the Qur'an that makes clear the legal and illegal things, legal laws, a guidance and a blessing).
2. Verily, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an in order that you may understand.
3. We relate unto you (Muhammad ) the best of stories through Our Revelations unto you, of this Qur'an. And before this (i.e. before the coming of Divine Inspiration to you), you were among those who knew nothing about it (the Qur'an).
4. (Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father: "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me."
5. He (the father) said: "O my son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they arrange a plot against you. Verily! Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy!
6. "Thus will your Lord choose you and teach you
Surah HudIn the name of God the merciful
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. Alif-Lam-Ra. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
(This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge, etc.), and then explained in detail from One (Allah), Who is All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).
2. (Saying) worship none but Allah. Verily, I (Muhammad ) am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of glad tidings.
3. And (commanding you): "Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great D
Surah Yunus-JonahIn the name of the God the merciful
1. Alif-Lam-Ra. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. These are the Verses of the Book (the Qur'an) Al-Hakim [showing lawful and unlawful things, explaining Allah's (Divine) Laws for mankind, leading them to eternal happiness by ordering them to follow the true Islamic Monotheism, - worshipping none but Allah Alone - that will guide them to Paradise and save them from Hell].
2. Is it wonder for mankind that We have sent Our Inspiration to a man from among themselves (i.e. Prophet Muhammad ) (saying): "Warn mankind (of the coming torment in Hell), and give good news to those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and in His Prophet Muhammad ) that they shall have with their Lord the rewards of their good deeds?" (But) the disbelievers say: "This is indeed an evident sorcerer (i.e. Prophet Muhammad and the Qur'an)!
3. Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six
Surah Al-Taubah1. Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger () to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty.
2. So travel freely (O Mushrikun - see V.2:105) for four months (as you will) throughout the land, but know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah, and Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.
3. And a declaration from Allah and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islamic calendar) that Allah is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikun (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikun) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allah. And give tidings (O Muhammad ) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve.
4. Except those of the Mushrikun with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supporte
Naruto the Demon Knight 05
Chapter 06: Sword, Bubbles, & Fairy Dusts.
After the gang escaped from the Castle walls, they flew straight to their home, but they soon realized the sun is setting which mean Iruka is probably worried sick right about now and not to mention enraged, they've should known better that they should've return home before sundown because the Knights will be patrolling the City in nighttime and if they caught lurking in the street, they'll be taken in and went straight to prison because of their reputation, And that why Iruka told them to come home before that and oh~ boy they are in deep trouble now.
Konoha Forest is so peaceful and quiet, the animals are going back to their den for a good sleep while nocturnal are coming out of their burrow to start to hunt for foods and beautiful sunset is setting and soon greeting the dark sky yes, everything is completely peaceful.
"WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIM
Surah Al-AnfalIn the name of God the Merciful
1. They ask you (O Muhammad ) about the spoils of war. Say: "The spoils are for Allah and the Messenger." So fear Allah and adjust all matters of difference among you, and obey Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), if you are believers.
2. The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when His Verses (this Qur'an) are recited unto them, they (i.e. the Verses) increase their Faith; and they put their trust in their Lord (Alone);
3. Who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and spend out of that We have provided them.
4. It is they who are the believers in truth. For them are grades of dignity with their Lord, and Forgiveness and a generous provision (Paradise).
5. As your Lord caused you (O Muhammad ) to go out from your home with the truth, and verily, a party among the believers disliked it;
6. Disputing with you concerning the truth after it was made manifest, as if they were being driven to death, while they we
Surah Al-A'raf-The HeightsIn the name of God the Merciful
1. Alif-Lam-Mim-Sad. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. (This is the) Book (the Qur'an) sent down unto you (O Muhammad ), so let not your breast be narrow therefrom, that you warn thereby, and a reminder unto the believers.
3. [Say (O Muhammad ) to these idolaters (pagan Arabs) of your folk:] Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord (the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad's Sunnah), and follow not any Auliya' (protectors and helpers, etc. who order you to associate partners in worship with Allah), besides Him (Allah). Little do you remember!
4. And a great number of towns (their population) We destroyed (for their crimes). Our torment came upon them (suddenly) by night or while they were sleeping for their afternoon rest.
5. No cry did they utter when Our Torment came upon them but this: "Verily, we were Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)".
6. Then surely, We shall que