One Piece: Queen's Heart 08 The War has Made My Kingdom Cry
War is the devils work. War is what makes us hurt. War is what ended his life. War is what makes me cry. War is the quickest way to die. War has become a way of life. War is what makes us hate. War is taking are ability to think. War is between a race. War is between a country. War is always coming. War is hunting. War is waiting. War is what were always chasing. War is what many are hating. War is the drug we are taking. War is everywhere. War is what makes us sware. War is the clothes we ware. War is what makes us aware. War is what makes us scared. War will always be here. War is what I always fear. War is what causes tears. War is here .by jackrabbit krjs.
One Piece belongs to Oda Eiichiro.
Adopted from TheBlackSeaReaper.
WARNING: This chapter is not Beta'd yet, my new Beta Re
Surah An-Naml (The Ants)In the name of God the Merciful
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. These are the Verses of the Qur'an, and (it is) a Book (that makes things) clear;
2. A guide (to the Right Path); and glad tidings for the believers [who believe in the Oneness of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism)].
3. Those who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter (resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).
4. Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds fair-seeming to them, so they wander about blindly.
5. They are those for whom there will be an evil torment (in this world). And in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
6. And verily, you (O Muhammad ) are receiving the Qur'an from the One, All-Wise, All-Knowing.
7. (Remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his household: "Verily! I have seen a fire, I will bri
Surah Ash-Shu'ara' (The Poets)In the name of God the Merciful
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings.]
2. These are the Verses of the manifest Book [this Qur'an, which was promised by Allah in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), makes things clear].
3. It may be that you (O Muhammad ) are going to kill yourself with grief, that they do not become believers [in your Risalah (Messengership) and in your Message of Islamic Monotheism].
4. If We will, We could send down to them from the heaven a sign, to which they would bend their necks in humility.
5. And never comes there unto them a Reminder as a recent revelation from the Most Beneficent (Allah), but they turn away therefrom.
6. So they have indeed denied (the truth - this Qur'an), then the news of what they mocked at, will come to them.
7. Do they not observe the earth, how much of every good kind We cause to grow therein?
8. Verily, in this is an Ayah (proof or sign), yet most o
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)In the name of God the merciful
1. Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad ) that he may be a warner to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).
2. He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3. Yet they have taken besides Him other aliha (gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4. Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad ) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5. And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him m